The Badger Bonsai Society (BBS) was formed in 1972 for the purpose of promoting and enjoying the ancient art of bonsai. Meetings are at 6:30 on the second Thursday of every month at Olbrich Botanical Gardens, except for January and July when the club has special dinner meetings.
Badger Bonsai Society meetings are open to the public, and anyone interested can attend. However, if you wish to continue attending meetings, you must join as it pays for the cost of the workshops, guests, etc. Membership dues are $25/year (individual) or $35/year (family) and members receive the monthly newsletter. Members also participate in an annual show.
Meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month at Olbrich Botanical Gardens, except for January and July when the club has special dinner meetings.
- Access to the Club Library
- Priority at workshops/events
- Non-members will need to pay additional fees for some activities
- Door prizes at dinners and events
- And most importantly, members can become club officers and also have a voice about events and activities